# Support for Sensor Failure
Please follow this step by step guide if you want to report a sensor failure to us. This facilitates and speeds up error diagnostics.
# Error description
Please copy the following table into a mail and fill in:
|Information||Please fill in|
|Sensor Type?||[_______________________] (see back of the sensor)|
|Serial Number?||[_______________________] (see back of the sensor)|
|Firmware Version?||[_______________________] (shown in SensorManager)|
|Failure Type?||[ ] Sensor cannot be found by SensorManager |
[ ] Measurement stopped prematurely
[ ] Sensor data can not be readout to PC
[ ] other
|Start Date/Time of measurement?|
|Bluetooth used?||[ ] yes |
[ ] no
|Error desription and measurement context? |
(Please be as accurate as possible)
# Log Files
Please find and send us the log files that are created by the movisens SensorManager.
- These logs are generated on the PC that the sensor is connected to with SensorManager running.
- To access the logs directory, enter
%temp%\movisensin the Windows Explorer address line; for SensorManager version 1.15.0 or newer enter
- There are two files we require - *_SensorManager.log and sensor_log.txt.
- Zip the files and email them to us together with the error description!
# Screenshot of Measurement opened in UnisensViewer
Please take a screenshot with the UnisensViewer:
- Open the data set with the UnisensViewer
- Make shure that the signal stateOfCharge.bin is visible.
- Please scale the X-axis first with the button:
- Scale the Y-axis with the button:
- Please choose a file name for the screenshots that clearly identifies them (e.g. serial number and start date/time).
Based on this information we can decide if it is necessary to send the sensors to us for further examination.